Monday, December 8, 2014

(Dec. 8th, 2014) -Day 34

I am just waiting for dad to come pick me up and we can head to the GBMC hospital. I am going to see my doctor and i think, i am getting my staples out. Thus going to hurt bad and i wish, i had my boo with me though it. 

  Dad came with me and meet my Dr. First a nurse came in to take out the staples out.
That took a while cus, it hurt when she did even, she was gentle.
I felt every pull and sharp pain.
I am weak to pain and Its nothing wrong with it.
So, when the Dr. came in. He showed me few things that, i have to do.
When i stood up on my foot the first time.
I cried cus, i felt scared and felt pain but, i think its more being scared.

I had to get a scale and more pain meds. 
Me and dad went to target and got it and went back home.   




No comments:

Post a Comment