Tuesday, December 16, 2014

(Dec. 15, 2014) - Day 41

I haven't been feeling good at all today. I was in a snappy mood when I woke up and it went away when, I went to sleep. My eyes burned cus, I got woken up before I needed too. During the sleep I didn't feel good at all. My leg hurt from the place on my knee and on my ankle. It was a painful and long it was the more painful it became. I got to a point where I was feeling weak. That's was around 9pm but, I took some good meds and I took two of, Oxycode HCL 5 mg. It did good work and I didn't wanted to waste it cus, I would only get 40 count of pills and I close to 30 count now. So, I need to taKe it when I deeply need it and night time.
The wife did a lot work past few days while I was mostly sleeping so, I cleaned up the house for her so, she won't have too while I was in a ok mood. I hope she feels loved when she wakes up. Going to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment