Thursday, December 4, 2014

(Dec. 5th, 2014) -Day 31

Little about yesterday~

I was do not in a good mood. My leg/foot really hurt. I mean I can feel the pain and feels like to pop. My while foot ache in pain. It stills swells up. Why and for How much long. Where the broken bones in My leg hurt too.
I need too sue her for me going though all this pain. I even cried 2 or 3 times yesterday and a lot day before. I have painful flashbacks the pain.
I'm so depressed and feels less then I am. I feel not a man cus, I can't fyi my manly things like, helping out in the house. Things hey too hard for me. I also feel less then a man cus I am a hsp. I feel more and dad said, "you know he weak to pain" that broke My heart and it was so cold.
I'm dealing with hot flashes and chill's.

No comments:

Post a Comment