Saturday, January 10, 2015

(Jan. 10th, 2015) -Day 67

-1:17Pm
I just want to go bed.
Getting dressed and getting ready.
We are heading out to do few things and getting some food.
I hate being like this
Not able to do things I want to do
-2:15pm
Just came from best buy and wheel my self around the store and I am so more tired.
Chilling at chick-fil-a while the wife and dad getting food.
-7:58Pm
Just finishing dinner
Even it was only a chicken sandwich.
Wife cooked it. I'm glad that I have her.
Laying in bed cus, my foot is swollen by me having done for hours.
I just can't wait to be able to walk with out crotches.
Here my feet.
image
Swollen foot

Ps.. It can see the difference.
-10:34Pm
I see that I have a lot to write about today. I tried to take a shower but the chair that I could put in the bathrobe was too big. So, it's a bath. 😥. I miss showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment