Wednesday, November 5, 2014

(Nov. 5th, 2014) -Day: 2

Went to GBMC. They X ray my foot and said, I might have broke a toe. I did some x rays in the room. They were so much nicer then NorthWest. I was in pain and It hurt and I couldn't wait to get it over. I wanted to feel better like, wake up and it never happened. 
     They took a xray of my foot and that, really hurt cus, they had to put it in a way that, it really hurt. They wanted it like flat down and i couldn't even, put my foot down on the ground. I am glad that, i couldn't cus of the cast. Dad took me their but, he was mostly sitting their like he didn't care that, I got hurt or i want like bothering him that, i need some help from a doctor. Wow, I feel loved. I am glad, that i have my wife. 
   When, I got home. The elvader didn't work and I had to clim up 4 stair's and thaat mean's, 2 sets for each floor and, my boo helped me up. I did most of them by sliding 
ding my but up and whe, it got to the last floor, she picked me up and put my arm around her and helped me up. I was so happy that, i was in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment